My name is Dan Morris and my company, Property Visions, is a home remodeling and building company based in Westchester, NY. I founded Property Visions with the recognition that the success of any company is completely dependent on its customers. Keeping this understanding in mind, my intention is to cultivate an environment of respect, honesty, and loyalty in which my customers can develop and bring their vision to fruition.
Property Visions combines high quality craftsmanship with excellent customer service and competitive pricing. We have been in business for over 12 years providing remodel services ranging from basic room renovations to full scale general contracting and building including but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, drywall, tile work, windows and doors, roofing, siding, and masonry. During these 12 years we have grown from single room remodels to ground up construction.
My mission with each project consists of the following:
- Make the construction process as easy and manageable for the homeowner as possible.
- Practice honesty and integrity.
- Minimize any disruption to the day-to-day activities of a family.
- Be up-front with all foreseeable costs so that the homeowner can accurately plan a budget.
- Use the right methods and materials so that the homeowner may realize the maximum return on his or her investment.
As owner and operator, I act as both on-site carpenter as well as general contractor. At all times I’m hands-on, ensuring quality, cost, and time management. I’ve worked in various facets of the building industry and graduated from the University of Virginia’s McIntire School of Commerce with a B.S. in commerce and a minor in architecture.
Property Visions provides a high quality, custom remodel product while remaining competitive in pricing. I regularly work with local design firms and architects to make each project unique.
Property Visions holds a home improvement license in Westchester, NY is insured with general liability and workman’s compensation. All subcontractors used are properly licensed within their specific trade.
I would be happy to answer any questions, give estimates for small and large projects, and help you further develop ideas you have about changes in your home. Please feel free to contact me via phone or email.
I look forward to working with you,
Wondering if your home could use a renovation?…
- Do you feel that the layout of your kitchen or living space could “flow” better?
- Is your bathroom outdated, leaking, molding, or cracking?
- Are you running out of storage space in your kitchen?
- Are you running out of living space?
- Would you rather have your laundry on the second floor versus in the basement?
- Could your shower be roomier?
- Could you use a 2nd sink in your bathroom?
- Are your kitchen cabinets outdated or falling apart?
- Is it time to pull up that old carpet and install hardwood floors?